(for registered delegates of the conference)
(for Botox Workshop only)
|Day 2 – Friday, 16th December 2016||50 USD||150 USD|
|Innovation in practice – (OnabotulinumtoxinA) a new treatment option for overactive bladder)||Moderators: John Heesakkers /Younis Alshamsi /Foroozan Khezri|
|14:10- 14:30||Neuro-anatomy, physiology, NDO/OAB pathophysiology, types||Michel Jabbour|
|14:40- 15:00||Overactive bladder – diagnostics and patient profiles
NDO/OAB diagnostics , Urodynamic
|15:10-15:30|| Treating neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity and idiopathic overactive bladder – an overview
TX options, guidelines, BTX in treatment of dose, site of injection, tips and tricks of the technique follow up, dealing with complications
|15:40-16:00||Tips for your daily practice
Equipment, service set up , practice hurdles (overcoming catheterization fear/issues , etc..)
Moderator: John Heesakkers
|16:00-18:00||3 Parallel workshop sessions: OnabotulinumtoxinA hands-on: practical application on injection models
Workshop objectives: Patient Expectation meets physician understanding
- How does a normal bladder work?
- What is an overactive bladder
- what is NDO
- what is Botox and how does it work
- who is the best candidate for Botox injection
- efficacy, longevity and adverse events
At the end of this workshop candidates will be :
- Familiar with material (handling, dilution)
- Able to handle the injection by both rigid and flexible scopes
- Able to do a proper injection with different techniques.
- Through 2.5 hours candidate will be engaged with a group of experts in the field of voiding dysfunction with support of the ESFFU, this workshop will facilitate the chance to discuss difficult cases, it fills the gap in the field of uro-gynecology.
- It will be a good opportunity to Gynecologist, urologists and uro-gynecologist to share their knowledge and exchange their experience of a single topic from different perspectives.