Specialist of Urology
International Modern Hospital
- Dr Mohamed started his urology training in Egypt 1996 where he started in Urology and Nephrology center in Mansoura as an attendant trainee after he joined the general military hospital in Alexandria in the urology department.
- He get his master degree From Cairo university on April 2002 and he was posted as specialist of urology in the national institute of Urology and Nephrology Cairo in the same year where he was the clinical coordinator of the renal insufficiency unite including the renal transplant surgery.
- On March 2003 he worked in Malaysia as specialist of urology and where he got Robotic and Laparoscopic trading for 2 years.
- 2006 he got the European Board of urology.
- 2008 he attended in endo-urology fellowship program in Mannheim Germany .
- He is working since 2007 in The UAE Dubai in the private sector till now and his special interest in the endo-urology ,minimal invasive. surgery ,urethral surgery and Andrology